Of all the painters and decorators in Putney, few have developed the reputation for dependable, high-quality commercial and residential services like the professionals from Paintbrush. Our belief in the value of fine workmanship and our commitment to customer satisfaction has resulted in an ever growing list of satisfied clients both large and small.
Every client gets our full and undivided attention right from the start. It’s how we’re able to devise painting and decoration solutions that wind up so perfectly in line with their wishes. Checkout our other working areas including Holland Park, Notting Hill, Sloane Square and Barnes.
From preparation through final cleanup you’ll find the artisans of Paintbrush to be true professionals intent on delivering a level of quality and service you may have thought was no longer available.
Each Paintbrush craftsman has gone through a rigorous vetting process to determine their level of ability and those who fell short simply didn’t make the team. We serve in different locations including Chiswick, Ealing, Fulham and Mortlake as well. The ones who did are self starters with proven track records in the industry and are always available to take time to answer any questions and address any concerns you may have. Each of our painters/decorators is fully versed in:
- Interior and exterior painting requirements, materials and procedures
- Wallpapering options, surface preparation and hanging methods
- A full range of woodwork restoration and preservation techniques
- Environmentally responsible waste disposal procedures
Our job is not to tell you what you need, but to listen to what you want and contribute helpful advice and information.
This approach applies to the mum who wants to spruce up the kid’s bedroom just as it applies to the restaurant owner looking to put a fresh face on their business or the businessman or woman who needs to renovate their corporate office. Paintbrush was founded on three bedrock principles that guide our every action. They are:
- Customer Satisfaction – As “customer service” has of late come to mean any interaction between a business and customer we prefer the term “customer satisfaction” to describe our method of connecting with our clients. Anyone can provide service. Few actually deliver satisfaction and it’s that goal that drives us.
- Quality Work – Everyone who works with Paintbrush Painting and Decoration is among the top people in their field. All have undergone years of training and apprenticeships. All have earned the trust and respect of those they have served.
- Dependability – Few things are as vexing as waiting on a contractor who never arrives, never calls and never answers the phone when you try to enquire as to their whereabouts. Such a situation will never happen when you trust Paintbrush to handle your painting and decoration project.
If you’re in need of top-flight, yet affordable painting and decoration services in Putney, call us and have a chat with one of our decoration professionals. If you like, take a look at the services page of our website first to determine exactly which one is right for you.
Once you experience the Paintbrush difference the choice of which painting and decorating company to choose will be an easy one.